- Photometric measurements on lamps and luminaires
- Luminous Flux Measurements on lamps an luminaires
- Measurement of 3D light distribution curves (LDT and IES format)
- Conversion of photometric data files (LDT or IES format)
- Determination of different photometric and colorimetric parameters e.g.: luminous efficacy, light output range (L.O.R), UGR-Values, luminous density, luminous intensity, beam angle, zonal luminous flux, correlated colour temperature (CCT), colour coordinates, colour rendering index (CRI).
- Temperature controlled photometric and colorimetric measurements on LED Modules
- Determination of L.O.R. (Light Output Range) of LED luminaires
Determination of: Flicker Frequency, Flicker Percent, Flicker Index
- Measurement of spectral light distribution 380 – 800nm
- Measurement of Photobiological Safety according DIN EN 62471
- Spectral measurements (Range: 200 – 3000nm)
- Measurement of Photosynthetic Active Radiation 400-700nm for plant lighting (PAR, PPF, PPFD)
- Irradiance measurements
- Radiance measurements
You have special measurement conditions for your product ?
Please contact us – we will be pleased to help you !